Following Mega Hit Poker's terms of service is very important to help us maintain a clean and safe platform. Accounts that violate our terms of service may have your chips retrieved or have your account suspended.
Below are the most common terms of service violations that result in suspension:
- Participating in table collusion (team play, losing on purpose, etc.)
- Using offensive or infringing content (profile image, username)
- Verbally harassing, abusing, or harming another person or group
- Conducting commercial activity (chip buying and/or selling)
- Using automation software or design cheats
Accounts found in violation of Mega Hit Poker's terms of service will not be reinstated. To refute a suspension, please contact us and supply your account id for review.